This page is intended to help experienced petition circulators to print off extra forms or to get started before visiting the Board of Elections. If you are a first-time candidate or have any questions, we advise that you visit our office in-person to retrieve your petitions and receive guidance from Board staff. Please call 330-424-1448 for assistance.
Please reference the 2024 Candidate Requirement Guide for extra information, i.e. filing deadlines, number of signatures required for each style of petition, and filing fees. We prefer all forms be printed as two-sided copies on legal-sized paper. When printing from home, ensure the entire part petition printed properly prior to circulating.
Please be sure to print-off the petition checklist that we require to be present at the time of filing your petitions.
- December 20, 2023 by 4:00 p.m. for all Partisan Candidates (Primary Election)
- January 8, 2024 by 4:00 p.m. for all Write In Candidates (Primary Election)
- March 18, 2024 by 4:00 p.m. for all Independent Candidates (General Election)
- August 7, 2024 by 4:00 p.m. for all Nonpartisan Candidates (General Election)
- August 26, 2024 by 4:00 p.m. for all Write In Candidates (General Election)